Infotree Service Inc
Congleton Industrial Park, Kansas
Expiry Date :
Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER
JOB ID: TMO-REQ-
WORK LOCATION: US- LENEXA, KANSAS 66215
CONTRACT POSITION: 12 MONTHS
This individual will support high complexity testing under the direct supervision of a Site Supervisor.
What will you do?
* Retrieve laboratory samples according to procedure.
* Dispatch specimens to the designated testing area.
* Ensure all tests are accounted for in the proper ordering system.
* Maintain awareness of turn around expectations & organize work duties to ensure expectations are met.
* Enter data into LIMS system Report any problems to the Site Supervisor.
* Manage Program Coordinator(s) and lead the program efforts on site.
* Associates Degree preferred
* Experience using computer software for work activities.
* Coordinating experience.
* Leadership experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Ability to manage confidential information
* Knowledge of LIMS
* Computer Knowledge
* Ability to follow procedures and time management
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail and organization