Lab Technician, Test Engineering
City of Centennial, Colorado
Expiry Date :
Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The Test Systems Group is looking for a lab technician to focus on PCB and cable rework and repair. In addition, a significant amount of the work in in this position will involve participation in the calibration process.
* Maintains the SEAKR calibration program and the variouslaboratories on campus.
* Coordinates laboratory space and provides equipment assistance to programs via scheduling and renting.
* Provides rework to boards, cables, and other development assemblies.
* Uses the SEAKR database to track and maintain the calibrated equipment in SEAKRs inventory
* Evaluates calibration records and electronically enters them in the database
* Familiar with ESD safe handling procedures in a laboratory environment
* Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Knowledge of test equipment needed
* Ability to do manufacturing rework per military, aerospace, or SEAKR specifications, or willingness to be trained in these procedures
* Coordinates with programs to schedule the calibration of their equipment and laboratory work spaces
* Works with the Quality department on issues involving out of tolerance test equipment to determine where it was used
* Collaborates with Purchasing and Finance to create and issue purchase orders for test equipment, calibration and laboratory needs
* Demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the betterment of SEAKR by maintaining a successful calibration program and a clean laboratory work environment