Laboratory Analyst – Metals
Expiry Date :
Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Our Carson, CA laboratory is looking for a Laboratory Analyst, Metals to join their team! The Laboratory Analystassists the Metals Laboratory Supervisor in preparation and analysis of environmental and industrial hygiene samples.
The Laboratory Analyst, Metals:
* Prepares various types of sample via acid digestion for subsequent metals analysis.
* Analyzes prepared samples by FLAA, GFAA, CVAA and ICP.
* Follows Company and Departmental SOPs to ensure accurate and repeatable reporting of results.
* Adheres to the Quality Assurance Program, documenting and taking corrective action when necessary.
* Successfully completes required training courses and in-house competency testing.
* Notifies and relinquishes samples to a Supervisor if additional expertise is required.
* Adheres to Health & Safety, housekeeping, and instrument calibration and maintenance requirements.
* Periodically analyzes proficiency samples.
* Maintains equipment and instruments as required.
* Performs other technical duties as required by the laboratory supervisor.
* Participates in professional development activities (e.g., publication of papers, active participation in appropriate organizations, attending classes and seminars, etc.)
* Conforms to all applicable policies and procedures of Forensic Analytical.
* Performs any other duties related to this position as may be required by the laboratory supervisor.