Lake Forest, California
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Mosaic Laboratories is in search of a Laboratory Manager based in Lake Forest, CA. As a leader within our Laboratory team, you will provide guidance and direction to laboratory employees, partner with other departments, ensure SOPs and regulations are being followed, and participate in audits.
This is a full-time day shift position working Monday Friday with availability to come in on weekends as needed.
Ideal candidates will have supervisory experience leading laboratory teams, experience in histology, immunohistochemistry, and PCR, and will not be afraid to jump on the bench to help out the team when needed.
* Provide leadership and guidance to the laboratory teams
* Train employees, perform competency testing, and conduct employee reviews
* Perform histology and immunohistochemical laboratory testing
* Partner with HR on employee relations and performance concerns, provide counseling to employees, and implement performance improvement plans
* Ensure employees are up to date on training requirements
* Participate in laboratory audits (CAP, CLIA, client, and internal), respond to findings, and remediate concerns
* Maintain equipment and negotiate service contracts
* Perform IQ, OP, PQ for new laboratory equipment
* Bachelors degree in biology, chemistry, or related biological or life science field required
* CLS, Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) certification required
* 2+ years experience in a leadership role within a high-volume clinical laboratory
* 6+ years of post-graduation clinical laboratory experience required
* 2+ years clinical laboratory experience in histopathology and anatomic pathology
* Experience performing immunohistochemistry using immunohistochemistry autostainers such as the DAKO Link48, Leica Bond Rx and Ventana Benchmark Ultra
* Experience with GLP regulations highly preferred
* Understanding of standards and requirements of a CAP/CLIA accredited laboratory
Mosaic is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! We offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive Wage
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* 401k retirement plan with a healthy match
* Vacation and sick time
* Career development opportunities
* A well-stocked FREE kitchen
Mosaic Laboratories is a rapidly growing, stable company. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our laboratory service offerings include immunohistochemistry, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, flow cytometry, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!