Messer North America
Stewartsville, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. Were the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
* Ensure safe working environment for all staff engaged in the sampling, test and approval of Coolbaugh related products.
* Technical oversight of analytical equipment & processes to ensure compliance to all specified and agreed parameters, includes developing specifications, sourcing and procurement of technical solutions
* Develop & implement strategic improvement initiatives with regards to changing technology, instrument capability and customer need
* Maintain compliance to all Messer HSE policies and procedures
* Monitor & report on established KPIs and metrics to determine the efficiency and timeliness of all technical functions
* Supports the ISO certificate(s) and manages corrective/preventive actions.
* Applies CCM for any disciplinary issues in a fair and consistent manner and maintains open communication with the Operations Managerand the HR department.
* Be able to build and improve process
* Knowledge of safety and quality strategies
* Strong presentation skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel etc)
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to create alignment
* Bachelors Degree in Science/Technical – Chemical, Mechanical, Chemistry, Engineering
* Masters Degree Preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience Electronics & Specialty Gas Operations
* Minimum 5 years of experience Laboratory Environment
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay andbenefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ [
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call .