Laboratory Support/Glassware Washer
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
Expiry Date :
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories has an outstanding opportunity to work as part of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) team in the role of Laboratory Support/Glassware Washer in a fast-paced environment in our Andover, MA location with occasional travel to our Tewksbury, MA location.
As the leading company in a niche scientific market, CIL works with cutting edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, drug development, metabolomics and industrial research. CIL has had consistent growth and profitability for 35 years. CIL’s growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well as with pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development and who drive market growth.
* Clean laboratory glassware following safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations using a clearly defined procedure
* Responsible for supporting a production laboratory with a variety of tasks including equipment monitoring and performing preventive maintenance on equipment
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED required
* Must read/write English with good communication skills
* Must be able to move 55-gallon drums with use of drum carrier/dolly
* Must be able to comfortably lift 30 pounds
* Experience working in accordance with safety regulations is a plus
* Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a plus
* Experience including chemical waste handling and removal is a plus
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume.
CIL is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
CIS offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program including generous paid time off, health insurance with 100% company paid deductibles and 6% matching 401K plan.