Kind Spectrum Laboratories
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are a technology-focused laboratory that offers refinement services within the hemp/CBD industry. Our quality standards and operational procedures are designed and implemented to maintain pharmaceutical GMP compliance. We operate 24 hours a day, and we are looking for reliable, experienced, and focused individuals to join our lab team. The laboratory is a fast-paced, high precision environment, which requires quick decision making, calculated resolutions, and a strong get-it-done mentality.
Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities:
* Supports laboratory staff by advanced troubleshooting, resolving complex problems and helping with special projects.
* Maintains consumables/glassware inventory by receiving and inventorying incoming shipments.
* Keeps laboratory supplies prepared by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
* Operates advanced technical, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment by closely following standard operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for/performing repairs.
* Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
* Resolves problems by carefully examining and evaluating data and selecting corrective action steps.
* Completes projects by assisting project team and attending and participating in group and project meetings.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in advanced educational/training opportunities and reading new technical/scientific publications.
* Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Communicates with/reports to the laboratory manager on duty to ensure a clean, productive and precise working environment is maintained.
* General knowledge of chemistry and chemical processing/refinement techniques
* General technical, mechanical, and chemical understanding
* Familiarity with a laboratory/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
* Clinical lab testing
* Maintaining a safe, effective and productive environment
* Sterilization (GMP Standards)
* Equipment calibration
* Hazardous Material handling and safety
* Supply management
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelors degree preferred but not required (MT, CLS, BS, etc.)
* Basic computer knowledge (Word and Excel) and skills in lab information systems is desirable
* Anthem Health Insurance initiates after 30 days of employment