Lead Data Science Analyst
Expiry Date :
Thu, 17 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
DISCOVER. A BRIGHTER FUTURE.
With Discover, youll have the chance to make a difference at one of the worlds leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, youll do meaningful work youre passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future_ you_ want, here at Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. WERE ALL ABOUT PEOPLE, AND OUR EMPLOYEES ARE WHY DISCOVER _IS _A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for working closely with management to execute analytical initiatives. Responsible for solving business problem by leveraging techniques such as segmentation, optimization, advanced analytics and machine learning. Creates reports and dashboards to closely monitor performance metrics and provide insights.
* Leads the development and implementation of advanced analytics including customer segmentation, optimization, prescriptive analytics and machine learning algorithm & recommendation to solve business problems. Operates as a subject matter expert on statistical analysis, test and design of experiment, analysis methodology, modeling & application, and financial impact analysis.
* Collaborates with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations. Delivers effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
* Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
* Manages multiple priorities, communicate business performance and project progress to management & business partners.
* Develops and automates reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs. Facilitates implementation of work product and ensure accuracy.
* Consistently follows standard work processes and documentation requirements. Recommends improvement to work processes to increase efficiency while maintaining quality of work.
* Continuously improves technical and leadership skills through training and development.
AT A MINIMUM, HERES WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Engineering, or Statistics
* 4+ years of experience in Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Operations Analytics, Modeling/Data Science or related.
IF WE HAD OUR SAY, WED ALSO LOOK FOR:
* Master’s Degree in Analytics, Engineering, or Statistics
* 2+ years of experience in Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Operations Analytics, Modeling/Data Science or related.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) [ We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.