Lead Data Science Analyst
Expiry Date :
Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
DISCOVER. A BRIGHTER FUTURE.
With us, youll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies.We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Career Site Job Description
This position is in Global Network Analytics area. The role is responsible for 1) making holistic analytic strategies to track and reduce payment risks; 2) conducting transaction monitoring, deep dives and reporting to identify risks and vulnerabilities associated with merchants, products and all network participants; 3) providing analytical solutions for dispute process management.
* Leads the development and implementation of advanced analytics including customer segmentation, optimization, prescriptive analytics and machine learning algorithm & recommendation to solve business problems.
* Operates as a subject matter expert on statistical analysis, test and design of experiment, analysis methodology, modeling & application, and financial impact analysis.
* Collaborates with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
* Delivers effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
* Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
* Manages multiple priorities, communicate business performance and project progress to management & business partners.
* Develops and automates reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs. Facilitates implementation of work product and ensure accuracy.
* Consistently follows standard work processes and documentation requirements. Recommends improvement to work processes to increase efficiency while maintaining quality of work. Continuously improves technical and leadership skills through training and development.
* Bachelors Analytics, Engineering ,Statistics, Analytics
* 2+ years Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Operations Analytics, Modeling/Data Science
* Masters Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics
* Experience with SQL,SAS, PYTHON
* 4+ years Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Marketing Analytics, Optimization, Operations Analytics, Modeling/Data Science or related Minimum or related
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) [ We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.