Machine Learning Scientist
Expiry Date :
Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you’re a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work…work like building the world’s first optical computers, consider joining the team at Lightmatter!
* Research and build state-of-the-art and novel machine learning algorithms that leverage our unique hardware for different semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
* Understand and analyze the interplay between machine learning software and hardware.
* Drive the hardware-software co-design of our deep learning platformfrom silicon to deep learning frameworks.
* Develop detailed performance models and benchmarks for a large-scale photonic deep learning accelerator.
* PhD in computer science, physics, or mathematics required.
* 5+ years experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks; preferably with strong publication records.
* Highly proficient in machine learning and deep learning programming languages and framework, e.g. Python, C++, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras.
* Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from different sources.
* Solid understanding of different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, and FPGA.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan 401k
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Stock Option Plan
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)