Manufacturing Laboratory Technician
Congressional District 52, California
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
A laboratory technician position is available at nanoComposix. Responsibilities include working with the team to ensure that the lateral flow production schedule is maintained, all quality control measures are in place and followed, all reagents and cards are manufactured, processed and characterized as specified under a formal quality system, all team members are trained and have all of the tools necessary for success. See full list of responsibilities below.
* Performs basic laboratory tasks – buffer preparation, bioconjugations, supply stocking, inventory and ordering, maintenance of equipment, update of associated logs.
* Supervise and assist with production on BioDot Reel-to-Reel dispense system and Laminator.
* Assists with striping and assembly of lateral flow master cards.
* Assists with QC testing of lateral flow master cards.
* Meticulously document production into batch records and forms associated with NCX quality system.
* Collaborate with lateral flow development team to transfer multiple assays to manufacturing.
* Ensuring that the manufacturing area is compliant with all required FDA, ISO and other applicable regulatory agency standards and documentation
* Confers with management regarding assignments and schedule and manages/prioritizes tasks to meet assigned due dates.
* Adheres to company safety and quality standards at all times.
* Other duties as assigned.