Manufacturing Quality Auditor
Expiry Date :
Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Conduct random Quality Audits daily.
– Which include dock audits, product audits, process audits, and countermeasure effectiveness audits.
– Assist Production Lines with Problem Solving projects.
– Special inspection requests.
– Audit win numbers on glass.
– Train new team members to quality standards.
– Complete receiving inspection when needed.
– Fill in for Quality Inspector when needed.
– Other tasks/assignments as assigned by the Quality Group Manager or Quality Manager.
– This is a full-time position and requires regular attendance and possible overtime.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
– Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly and enforces our policies.
– Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
– Interpersonal – Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
– Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
– Team Work – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
– Leadership – Accepts feedback from others.
– Ethics – Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
– Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
– Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
– Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
– Initiative – Asks for and offers help when needed.
– Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
– Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
– Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
– Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office and iPads.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services