Market Research Analyst
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
iPullRank [ is an ambitious six-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P Proactive; R Reliable; O Outstanding; U Useful; D Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If youre curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We dont want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
Were not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. Were a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company — and we’re always after the best idea. Were looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for a Market Research Analyst to join our Market Research and Analytics team. In this role you will work with other marketing analysts to conduct research, identify opportunities, and implement strategies. You will also work closely with the Client services and SEO teams to build and maintain client various client tasks.
(Please note: Work-from-home orders are in place indefinitely to ensure the safety of our team members.)
What Youll Do:
* Manage all aspects of marketing research
* Analyze research and reporting results
* Collaborate with cross-functional marketing
* Analyze existing data and incorporate into marketing strategy
* Provide analytical support to client and internal work
* Collect, analyze and summarize market, customer and industry data and trends
* Translate data into effective market and intelligence reports
* Maintain knowledge of trends, tools and strategies
* 1 – 3 years of experience in market research or consulting
* Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research methods
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proactive problem-solving abilities
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical mindset
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience
* Paid holidays and sick days
* 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 4 weeks of vacation
* Budget to improve your personal work station
* Paid parental leave
* $1K towards career related learning