Mechanical & Container Closure Integrity Testing Laboratory Supervisor
Branchburg Township, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
ZebraSci is recruiting a NJ Laboratory Supervisor that will drive influence and organizational impact. ZebraSci is looking to hire a driven laboratory supervisor to fill our leadership pipeline and manage our NJ lab activities. The laboratory supervisor will manage several laboratory engineering technicians, work directly with ZebraSci clients, and oversee the preparation and delivery of client projects.
* Oversee all laboratory activities, client deliverables, and engineering technicians
* Completion of testing activities in accordance with client specifications and companys standard operating procedures.
* Authors test protocols as required by testing needs.
* Reviews test results and data in preparation for test reports.
* Authors and reviews test reports as needed.
* Collaborate with Clients on technical projects, solutions, recommendations.
* Ensures that company standard operating procedures are being followed.
* As needed, edit, author SOPs, IQ/OQ/PQ, change control & other technical documentation related to ZebraSci processes and lab services.
* Manage laboratory testing schedule to maximize efficiency and productivity.
* Analyze problems, identify solutions, and implement recommendations as well as manage the corrective actions.
* Manage test laboratory equipment including instrument calibrations, performance verification, and IQOQPQ as needed.
* Administers laboratory training sessions with technical staff, as necessary.
* Assist with Quality System related tasks including by not limited to handling and resolution of quality events such as non-conformances, deviations, and CAPAs.
* Assist with training laboratory personnel in respect to Quality System and Procedures.
* Assist with laboratory accreditation applications and renewals including FDA registration, DEA licensing and ISO registration as applicable.
* Keeps a working knowledge of commonly prescribed methods, background information, and troubleshooting strategies.
* Other activities and duties as needed or assigned
* Strong desire to learn and grow while coaching others
* A college degree with a major in science preferred or relevant work experience preferably in a medical devices, combination product development, or contract laboratory testing.
* 3+ years people leadership role in the related field preferred.
* Experience with GMP documentation practices, mechanical testing using universal test machines, and deterministic container closure integrity testing are highly preferred
* Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to company mission.
* Ability to author test protocols, test reports, and standard laboratory procedures is required. Technical written/oral communication skills are highly favored.
* Flexibility and ability to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment with multiple shifting priorities, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
* Strong working knowledge and experience with common prescribed methods such as USP, ISO and ASTM procedures.
Compensation in line with candidate background and experience.
ZebraSci offers very competitive benefits for full time associates.