Medical Device Sales Representative (Territory Manager, Respiratory II)
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Expiry Date :
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
WORKING LOCATION: WASHINGTON, SEATTLE
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
LET’S INSPIRE HEALTHIER LIVES, TOGETHER.
The Respiratory Territory Manager II (RTM) will be responsible for exceeding revenue goals by clinically selling Olympus respiratory products and devices to the pulmonary community. Individuals will represent Olympus in the hospital operating room, pulmonary lab and offices, and will demonstrate strong business acumen and an ability to introduce new procedures and technologies to the pulmonary market. The successful candidate must have strong business and market development skills are necessary to drive adoption of novel procedures and products. The Respiratory Territory Manager must have strong relationship skills are necessary to develop working rapport with physicians, nurses, technicians and materials management at the hospital. They must have strong communication and presentation skills are necessary to educate physicians and other health care professionals on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products. The candidate will manage their geography with integrity and accountability towards the customer according to the Olympus Code of Conduct. The Respiratory Territory Manager will be responsible for exceeding revenue goals by leveraging and managing GPO contracts in targeted accounts; including hospitals, offices, and government facilities where pulmonary consumables are utilized.
* Meet or exceed sales quota in assigned territory.
* Be a clinical expert in the pulmonary space.
* Exhibit strong business acumen to include contract negotiating, business reviews and business proposals and understanding of Olympus leveraged agreements.
* Work in collaboration with the Region Vice President (RVP) to develop and implement territory business plans designed to achieve sales quota in territory.
* Educate physicians and other health care professionals on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations.
* Perform quarterly business reviews with customers that have an existing contract agreement to ensure contract compliance.
* Work to drive adoption of novel procedures and products, guiding the customer through the training and roll out process.
* Build sustainable business relationships with physicians, nurses, technicians, materials management, and hospital administrators.
* Manages territory to drive pulmonary product loyalty and utilization.
* Create new business opportunities in alignment with company focus and priorities
* Lead ongoing product training and in servicing of all pulmonary products during procedures and in-between cases with physicians, nurses, and technicians.
* Communicates market intelligence to team members and marketing department of competitor’s new product offering, pricing strategy, and merchandizing practices in the assigned territory.
* Completes and submits all administrative responsibilities accurately and on time (CRM, expense reports, and PTO).
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed by the RVP and home office.
* Maintain and expand knowledge of Olympus’s product offerings, competitors, and local market changes.
* Adhere to Olympus policies and code of conduct in an ethical manner.
* Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* Olympus sales, field based customer support and/or marketing experience, meeting or exceeding all performance expectations.
* Three or more years of sales experience in healthcare – medical device strongly preferred.
* Proven record of accomplishment.
* Proficient in developing and following quarterly and annual business plans.
* Has experience with and is comfortable working with CRM software (Salesforce).
* Ability to travel within territory on a daily basis.
* Occasional need and ability to travel outside territory within region.
* Overnight stays will be required.
* Open to relocation but not a requirement.
WE REALIZE WORK ISN’T JUST A JOB TO YOU.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit .
OLYMPUS…TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Washington (US-WA) || Seattle ||