Medical Lab Technician
CHI Lisbon Health
Lisbon, North Dakota
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
CHI Lisbon Health is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a 24 hour Emergency Level V Trauma Center. CHI Lisbon Health is part of a larger family of quality healthcare facilities, CommonSpirit Health. We believe in treating you close to home, just like family. Let us take care of all of your needs, like we have been doing for over 60 years.. ..
BECAUSE WE CARE.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI Lisbon Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
* Free Premium Membership to with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
* Wellness Program
*THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
The Medical Laboratory Technician works under the supervision of the Laboratory Director; performs routine phlebotomy, prepares and analyzes patient specimens for testing or culture, has knowledge of theory in areas of Transfusion Service, Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Coagulation and Microbiology and Urinalysis; performs quality control; interprets quality of patient results as they correlate to instrument operation; performs routine instrument maintenance; relays results to the nursing floor or physician; performs miscellaneous related duties and performs other duties as assigned. This position shares in the on-call rotation.
* Requires completion of a program for Clinical Laboratory Science (CLS) with an associate degree from an approved facility.
* Requires licensure in the state of North Dakota as a Clinical Laboratory Technician/Medical Laboratory Technician.
* Requires valid, current certification by American Society for Clinical Pathologists, the National Certification Agency, or equivalent certifying agency.
* Must have ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Must have ability to deal with formulas, scientific equations, graphs, and to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
* Must be skilled operation of a personal computer.
* Must have excellent verbal skills.
related skills: specimen, clinic, hospital, chemistry, sampling, experiment, biology, data entry, phlebotomy, microbiology, biology, lab, laboratory, phlebotomy, phelbo, sample, specimen,MLT, FargoLab
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.