Medical Sales Representative
Center for Vein Restoration
Morristown, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
NJ – Morristown – Morristown, NJ
4 Year Degree
Up to 75%
We’re America’s Largest Physician-Led Vein Center – having most recently been awarded the Healthcare Industry Top Work Places 2021 award, Top Work Places USA 2021 award, and Glassdoor Top CEO Award in 2019!
Patients inspire us every day at Center for Vein Restoration. Since 2007, we’ve been using this inspiration to radically improve lives by providing safe, personalized, and positive treatment options for vein disease. And today, we’re the nation’s leader in varicose and spider vein care, offering a variety of nearly pain-free solutions to eliminate unsightly and uncomfortable veins.
As the nationally recognized leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, CVR’s hiring philosophy is simple: Attract and train the most qualified individuals and provide them the opportunity to strive for excellence and advance their career goals.
A full-time sales professional is responsible for effectively applying strategic account selling and management processes through organizing and communicating information on Venous Insufficiency Disease, The Center for Vein Restoration, building customer confidence and receptivity, developing rapport, and building and maintaining personal relationships with physicians in private practice, medical group practices, and or hospitals, M.D. office staffs, and others in the customer influence network.
The ideal candidate will build customer confidence and receptiveness by applying a total office call approach with the goal of developing rapport and maintaining personal relationships with physicians in private practices, medical groups, and/or hospitals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Exceed all duties and responsibilities of the Physician Liaison position
* Leads weekly PL team meetings as determined by RSD
* Assists RSD with certain (not all) administrative projects as deemed appropriate with sales leadership
* Provides assistance with peer-to-peer ride alongs and ongoing new hire training opportunities
* Contributes initiatives and efficiencies to the sales team and to CVR
* Seeks additional growth opportunities such as participation on RSD calls, working closely with Marketing team, identifying opportunities for success at CVR
* Communicate opportunities, market trends, issues to appropriate management/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis
* Coordinate meetings between referring physicians and CVR physicians to improve communication and relationships in order to increase referrals
* Other duties as necessary to achieve goals
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Communication or Marketing concentration, or Business preferred;
* Minimum of 1 year in sales-related experience or other relevant experience preferred;
* Must meet/exceed sales targets for high performance in the territory(ies) to be considered for promotion into Senior PL role
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
* Demonstrates ability to be independent and sustain a mentorship role within the region
* Need-Based within the region; review and approval by sales leadership
* Performance-Based: Achieves sales targets at or above goal for 9/12 months in the PL I role; achieves exceptional performance as employee at CVR
* Consistently portrays a positive approach, trustworthy to maintain a new hire trainer role
* Exhibits qualities for potential management career path (not required)
* Strong organizational skills
* Public speaking/presenting skills
* The ability to work independently
* Understand health care industry and market dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed health care environment
Based on Experience and Sales Territory, but the following guidelines apply:
* Base Salary
* Bonus Structure
* Auto & Car Allowance