Expiry Date :
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Provide engineering support for the melting operations and related product processing operations in CMA. Work as a team player in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Operate and interpret results of chemistry analytical equipment, including, but not limited to, XRF, LECO C/S, LECO O/N, OES, GDMS, MS-ICP, etc. Enter information into data systems. Provide statistical and trend analysis of data.
* Become familiar with operation and trouble shooting of the VIM furnace.
* Develop and update melting procedures. Track chemistry and other process variables and conduct statistical analysis of data.
* Conduct computation of melting charge materials using specialized software.
* Interface with CCTC casting engineers to relate alloy characteristics to casting specifications and standards.
* Consult with engineers and managers to develop methods of manufacturing alloys at minimum costs.
Initially, no supervision responsibility. Within one year, may supervise 1 to 3 laboratory technicians. Provide direction and support to CMA production employees.