Expiry Date :
Mon, 08 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Develop and verify the Allergen ELISA tests based on the ISO and SGS requirements
* Handles samples and performing analyses according to Operating Procedures and test methods
* Provide training to team members
* Improve the workflow and QC system in the allergen department
* Adhere to GLP and other SGS QC and safety policy
* Utilize aseptic techniques during sample preparation and microbiological/chemical analyses.
* Prepare test solutions and reagents.
* Maintain proper labeling, handling, storage, use, and disposal of solutions, biohazard and hazardous waste, and microbiological cultures.
* Maintain and verify general laboratory equipment.
* Document and record accurate data using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
* Manage time and tasks efficiently while maintaining an exceptional quality of work.
* Think independently while working in a team environment.
* Be detail oriented while understanding the big picture.