Microbiology Medical Technologist
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical Technologist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are seeking a Medical Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will possess extensive knowledge of physiology and function of the normal human body, and the changes in the bod from disease relevant to the testing in their assigned testing section.
* You will follow the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results.
* You will perform only those tests authorized by the Laboratory Director based upon having the degree of skill commensurate with the individual’s education, training, or experience and technical abilities.
* You will perform various types of laboratory test(s) on specimens, evaluates test results according to predefined criteria, and report/enter/verify test results in Laboratory Information System.
* You will be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problem or immediately notify the coordinator, laboratory management or medical director.
* You will document all corrective actions taken when the systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* State of TN Medical Technologist License
* Bachelors Degree (preferred) or equivalent
* Demonstrated experience with each of the required areas of expertise
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with all staff, patients, patient families and vendors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
_FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR JOB APPLICATION OR THIS SITE PLEASE CONTACT HCAHRANSWERS AT 1- OPTION 1._