Operations Research Analyst – Journeyman – D.C.
Washington, District of Columbia
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Translate customers IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting architecture products and design specification, and implementing those products and designs. Help transform the way our customers can leverage data to meet critical mission needs uses technology including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where youve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrows solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology in IC/DoD data-oriented architecture for the better.
The location for this position is at the Pentagon.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Active TS/SCI clearance required; willingness to take a polygraph exam
* 3+ years leveraging Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization software
* 3+ years conducting data analytics or business analytics using quantitative and statistical methods
* 1+ years experience with SQL functions
* Experience with ingesting and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including APIs, JSONs, and Excel
* Ability to explore, gather insights, identify patterns and trends, and tell stories with data
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to translate quantitative results to lay audiences
* Experience supporting the IC or DoD
* Experience with SharePoint administration and/or development
* Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
* Bachelors or above in statistics, data analytics, or other quantitative field
* Up to 3 years of work experience may be substituted for advanced education (e.g., Masters and above) and certification (e.g., SAS, CAP, etc.)
* Active TS/SCI w/ CI poly