PCA – Personal Care Attendant – New Pay Rate
Help at Home
Expiry Date :
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
JOIN TODAY AND EARN A $400 CARES BONUS!* WE ARE ALSO OFFERING $100 VOLUNTARY COVID VACCINATION BONUS!*
WE RECENTLY INCREASED WAGES IN INDIANA AND ARE NOW PAYING $11 PER HOUR TO START FOR HOMEMAKERS AND ATTENDANTS.
Help at Home is the nations leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
* Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
* Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
* Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
* Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
* Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
* Paid time off and vacation time
* Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
* Industry-leading training and development
* Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
* Compassionate, professional management teams
JOIN US TODAY AND BECOME A HELP AT HOME HERO!
A Home Care Aide typically works one-on-one in the safety of a clients home, and common activities include:
* _In-Home Assistance_ Help your clients with day to day activities like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and other basic activities
* _Companionship_ Assist your clients with activities like grocery shopping and running errands
* _Community Building_ Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients, communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
* Access to reliable transportation
* Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
* Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients with dignity, patience, and compassion
* Dedication to professional development including organizational and state-required training
_CAREGIVERS MUST COMPLY WITH STATE BACKGROUND SCREENING REQUIREMENTS. COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, TIME OFF, AND BONUSES VARY BY STATE AND LOCATION, SO PLEASE ASK FOR COMPLETE DETAILS AT YOUR INTERVIEW. CARES BONUS ELIGIBILITY IS BASED ON EMPLOYMENT THROUGH MAY AND WILL BE PAID OUT IN JUNE, 2021. CAREGIVERS WHO VOLUNTARILY GET THE COVID VACCINE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR $100 BONUS. _