Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Elderwood Asst Living at West Seneca
West Seneca, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Join Our Team: Are you ready to change your life with a rewarding career move ? Overview:
ELDERWOOD ASSISTED LIVING AT WEST SENECA IS IN GROWTH MODE AND CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PT PERSONAL CARE AIDE (PCA) TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you looking to further your career with a company that cares about YOU? Are you a highly motivated individual that can create a supportive and nurturing environment for our Seniors? We are looking for a compassionate and qualified Personal Care Aide (PCA) who has a passion for caring about our Residents. Does this sound like the perfect fit? You’re in the right place! It’s time for you to love your job and work for a company that cares about you!PERSONAL CARE AIDE TEAM MEMBERS ASSIST WITH ENSURING THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR RESIDENTS BY PROVIDING PERSONAL CARE SUPPORT. THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MEETING THE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL NEEDS OF RESIDENTS UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A LICENSED NURSE ENSURING THAT THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF QUALITY RESIDENT CARE IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES.
SHIFT: PT 6:00AM – 2:00PM
Under the direction of a licensed nurse, certified home health aides provide care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood assisted living facilities. Home Health Aides are responsible for:
* Responding to resident needs.
* Maintaining facility standards.
* Providing quality care to residents and exhibiting a high level of service to our residents and visitors.
* Performing duties as assigned by management staff.
Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Certification by an approved basic training program approved by the Department of Health and possess written evidence of such certification.
* Must maintain current annual skills testing approval.
* Ability to assist residents with all aspects of Daily Living Activities including bathing, toileting, and transferring.
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds; Occasional 2 person lift up to 120 pounds
Employee Perks!: Close to thruway entrances/exits, Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Increased Wages, Monthly employee appreciation events, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents’ lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.