Personal Care Assistant| Home Care
Interim Home Healthcare
Durham, North Carolina
Expiry Date :
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
INTERIM HEALTHCAREis seekingA PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT (PCA)to provide home services to clients in the Durham, NC area.
PCAresponsibilities include; light housekeeping, companionship, and meal preparation.
* Must be 18 years of age
* SIX(6) MONTHS OF ACCUMULATED EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR JOB CLASSIFICATION, SIMILAR LIFE EXPERIENCE; OR
* A graduateof a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation; or
* A school of nursing student in the last year of a program; or
* A graduate RN or LPN/LVN with proof of graduation
* Must pass a drug screening and background check.
* Assists, performs and trains client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, eating and adequate nutritional intake, etc.
* Assists in medication reminding.
* Promotes and maintains a clean, safe, healthy, and therapeutic client environment.
_INTERIM HEALTHCARE OF DURHAM_
ADDRESS: 3710 UNIVERSITY DRIVE SUITE 135 DURHAM, NC 27707.
_To learn more about joining our team, please call
Walk-in applicants welcome to meet our team Monday- Friday 8 AM – 4 PM_
Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Full-time, Asheville, North Carolina (NC) #cna #interimhealthcare
* Locally Owned and Operated
* Free Education Courses
* Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Competitive Hourly Rates
* Employee Referral Bonus Program ($$$)
* Paid Orientation
* Paid Training
* Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
* Pick Cases and Your Schedule!
* Time and 1/2 Pay on Holiday’s worked
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.