Personal Care Attendant
Heritage Management Services
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Recently nominated by our own employees, Corus Health is the proud recipient of Albuquerque’s prestigious Top Workplace award for 2019! As a full-service home health care agency, we are seeking responsible, caring Personal Care Attendants to care for our clients. As a member of the Corus team, these individuals will provide housekeeping and personal care services for our patients in accordance with the plan of care. If you would like to be considered for the opportunity to join our amazing team, please submit your application for our review.
Responsible to the supervisor for carrying out the duties assigned to increase the level of comfort, safety and to maintain a healthy environment for the patient and/or provide respite for the primary caregiver from daily household tasks.
* Cleans house, including sweeping, dusting, etc.
* Buys groceries and other required items.
* Plans and prepares meals.
* Does laundry and mends clothing.
* May provide standby assistance with ambulation/toileting/bathing to ensure the safety of the patient.
* Provides companionship and emotional support.
* Assists members of the family to carry out household tasks.
* Performs related work as required in the plan of care.
* Completes appropriate records in a timely manner.
* Takes responsibility for maintaining accountability in job performance and for improving job knowledge and skills.
* Supports agencys philosophy, goals, objectives, mission, vision and values.
* Accepts other assignments as appropriate.
* Demonstrated competency in performing housekeeping tasks and/or completion of a training program in homemaking activities.
* Ability to recognize the needs of people and to maintain good relationships in dealing with them.
* Experience as a homemaker.
* Preferably a high school graduate.
* New Mexico drivers license and availability of a car with insurance per state requirement.
* Positive, supportive work environment
* Ability to build patient relationships
* Continuing Education opportunities
* Flexible work schedule
* Excellent health benefits
* Employee Assistance Funding