Power Systems Scientist / Developer – Optimization and Unit Commitment
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI)
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) [ is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
In this position as a Power Systems Scientist/Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Design the theoretical optimization algorithms.
* Design, code, test and implement power system analysis algorithms.
* Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering with Power Systems Emphasis, mathematics or related technical field.
* 8+ years of job specific experience in developing advanced Power Systems algorithms.
* Experience with Optimization and Energy Market functionality.
* Experience with Mixed Integer Programming techniques and Unit Commitment.
* C development experience.
* Experience on multiple Operating Systems platforms and cross-platform development.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI [ Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.