Process Line Chemist
TAT Technologies Ltd
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
TAT Limco is seeking a process line chemist. The employee will play a vital role in the everyday finishing of sheet metal and machined parts for the aerospace industry through analyzing and maintaining of the process lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Testing of processing tanks on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule
* Evaluating and making adjustments to chemical tanks ensuring product will meet company and industry standards
* Replace chemistry in tanks when needed
* Monitor Ion exchange for pH and conductivity
* Prepare chemical solutions
* Responsible for monitoring paint booths for efficiency and air quality
* Maintain hazardous waste area
* Monitor the cleaning processes quality / effectiveness
* Responsible for maintaining the chemical conversion process line
Provide support for OEM cleaning and coating processes department
* Background in chemistry with a minimum of one year lab experience.
* Experienced with chemical titration
* Advantage: experience in the metal processing and/or aerospace industries
TAT Technologies Group is dedicated to providing an inclusive, fun, and unique workplace. We believe in acknowledging and appreciating the value of our team members. One way we value our team is by providing a comprehensive and expansive benefits offering to include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with company matching, STD, LTD, accidental coverages, EAP, and more. Insurance carriers vary based on location.