Project Engineer Test Validation
Expiry Date :
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
United States of America
HCA11: Brea H & W 2727 Imperial Highway, Brea, CA, 92821 USA
This position is for a Project Engineering-Testing professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in all aspects of product testing and certification. Develops small to mid-size test engineering project plans and budgets, performs critical analysis, pursues all activities to plan and successfully accomplish test engineering projects on time, within cost and quality standards. Identifies and reacts to Test Engineering project problems and recommends solutions.
– Develops project plans, schedules, and budgets for small to mid-size projects with in test engineering department and suggests appropriate adjustments to ensure adherence to the established project plan, schedule, and budget.
– Duties include the interpretation/analysis of customer test requirements, subsequent cost estimates to support test programs.
– Design, implement, and maintain test processes for Hoist and Winch hardware using lean philosophies and techniques.
– Take a leadership role in driving action in the development, planning & implementation of timely and effective corrective actions for problems during product manufacturing and testing. This can involve testing, data analysis, and interface with all aspects of the engineering department.
– Duties include the interpretation/analysis of customer test requirements and subsequent cost estimates to support an appropriate test program.
– Responsibilities also include daily interface with VSL’s, Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering organizations to ensure that customer committed hardware and data deliveries are consistently met.
– Typical Duties: Support laboratory testing of hoist and winch hardware, Develop and validate tooling, test equipment designs (test harnesses, test boxes and acceptance test stands)
– Author and maintain operation/test procedures (QTP, ATP) and reports,
– Preparation of standardized operation/test Device Under Test, Defining test rig and facility requirements,
– Participation on program Integrated Product Development teams,
– Review drawings and concepts, and resolve testability concerns.
– Support customer communication and travel to external sites to conduct testing as needed.
– Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
– Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
– In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
– Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident Green Card holder
Candidate Profile (Preferred Experience/Qualifications)
– Experience with leading test engineering projects across all phases including test requirements gathering, planning, developing test procedures, data analysis, failure analysis, test reports and interface with internal and external customers.
– Experience with advanced instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
– Knowledge of National Instruments test hardware and Lab VIEW is preferred.
– Experience should include 5 or more years working on the testing of electromechanical/mechatronic systems and components such as motor controllers, actuator controls, & system controllers.
– Experience with executing D0-160 & MIL-STD-810 qualification programs.
– Experience with reading, creating and improving technical documentation (drawings, CAD models, test procedures).
– CAD tools (Solid works/ NX) experience preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some Of Our Competitive Benefits Package Includes
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
– Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
– Tuition reimbursement
– Life insurance and disability coverage
– Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
– Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
– Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
– Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
– Autism Benefit
– Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
– Adoption Assistance
– Best Doctors, second opinion program
– And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
– Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
– Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms