Pt. Medical Equipment Inventory Handler (24hrs.) 3rd shift
Westchester County, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Pt. Medical Equipment Inventory Handler- (24hrs.) 3rd shift
["United States-New York-Westchester"]
Job Responsibilities: The primary duties of a Medical Equipment
Inventory Handler include a high level of customer service to our
patients and clients, in addition to picking up and delivering medical
equipment in a hospital environment.
* Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment.
* Responsible for using a PC computer to track medical equipment
throughout the facility.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic computer skills Microsoft products
* Experience within a customer service environment
* Must be able to walk a great deal throughout the day
* Ability to tilt and roll oxygen tanks on/off carts and staging
areas (ranging from 9 lbs. to 287 lbs.)
* Ability to push a cart of 24 to 40 E Cylinders (Cart weighs up
to 400 lbs). (Tank programs only)
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.