QA Auditor VII
Los Angeles, California
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Performs internal audits according to applicable standards.
* Identifies opportunities for improvement within the organization.
* Acts as a liaison for an operational department.
* Executes existing interpretation of regulatory requirements and quality standards.
* Delivers training material to QA teams.
* Creates local procedures.
* Provides support to client audit hosts.
* Trains auditors on the regulatory requirements.
* Other essential job duties as assigned by management.
* BA/BS four year degree in medical, technical or laboratory-related science
* Minimum of 4 Years of experience Preferred
* Extensive Covance specific database knowledge.
* Formal GLP and GCP training.
* Participated in external continuing educational programs in quality assurance related sessions.