QA Automation Engineer
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our developers by fostering an environment that they can thrive and providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. We are looking for experienced QA Automation developers who are eager to expand their knowledge of new and existing technologies such as TypeScript, Angular 7/8, Angular Material, .NET Core (C#), Web Api, Entity Framework Core, EF Core Migrations, Node.js, NestJS, Azure, Android, iOS Swift, MongoDB, etc. You will be working in a highly open and collaborative environment, Pair-Programming and following a Scrum methodology. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyones ideas are heard and valued!
What youll be doing is working on various client-facing and internal-facing projects. Every client has different needs that often require the adoption of new technologies and methods. Job duties include:
* Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of automated tests
* Design, develop and test features on new and existing projects
* Develop well-tested, high performance, scalable SaaS applications
* Providing recommendations and evaluations for new designs and architecture
* Staying current on new technologies and best practices
* Working in technologies in which you are unfamiliar and learning it as you go
What were looking for is someone who is open to new ideas and willing to learn. This position focuses on designing and developing solutions for our new and existing projects. A candidate can be successful in this position if they exhibit:
* Passion for the work they do
* Experience designing and developing automated test frameworks
* Experience with API Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing
* Selenium required; Specflow, Gherkin, Powershell, SQL Query preferred
* Programming experience with C#
* Experience testing web and mobile apps
* Understanding of CI/CD
* Familiarity with GitHub, Kubernetes preferred
* Solid understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
* Ability to solve complex problems without assistance
* A personality and work style that fits with an agile mindset and culture
* Desire and willingness to work on new skills and technologies
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (no subcontracts or visa sponsors
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ClearlyAgile is one of the fastest growing Agile companies in the Tampa Bay area. We foster career growth and are focused on having fun while delivering quality products and services to our clients. With Unlimited Paid Time Off; 13 Paid Holidays (including the week of Christmas); Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits; Profit Sharing; 401(k); paid training certifications; and very competitive compensation plans, ClearlyAgile strives to listen to and invest in its most important assetits people.
Our Mission: Transform our customers businesses using Agile methodologies and principles to help them succeed in a flexible, collaborative, self-organizing and fast-paced environment.
Our Values: We hire and reward based on our core values.
* Show Your Passion – Have passion for what you do. Be an active learner with a commitment to grow. Attend and participate in events!
* Be a Champion of Agile – Spread the word. Back it up with examples, case studies, and data points. Lead by example.
* Teamwork – Be cooperative and collaborative while maintaining a team-first mindset.
* Customer-centric – Always focus on the client and their customers. See the world from their perspectives.
* Quality – Maintain a sense of pride in the quality of your work and the collective work of the team.
* Be a Leader – Empower yourself to make decisions and dont be paralyzed by fear of failure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
To learn more about us visit our website at [