QA Automation Engineer
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entrepreneurial mindset combined with the input of the most successful and forward-thinking investors, and clients, that ErisX is propelling the evolution of both financial and crypto markets with unparalleled technology and market leading operational capabilities.
Backed by premier exchanges, trading firms, brokers and private equity firms, our team is made up of financial services executives, technologists and market experts. We thrive on knowledge, execution and collaboration. This is reflected in our core values which include; growing the knowledge through coaching, curiosity, constant learning and teaching. Never sacrificing security, transparency or accountability, we further our mission with purpose through nimble, thoughtful, team-driven, customer-focused actions.
As a QA Automation Engineer at ErisX you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our QA Automation framework and tests. In order to meet the rapidly changing demands of our customers, ErisX must be able to implement new features quickly while not sacrificing the stability or reliability of its platform. To achieve this goal, a comprehensive suite of automated tests must run before any new software reaches out customers.
In this role you will collaborate heavily with software engineers, business analysts, and product stakeholders to ensure tests run reliably, rapidly, and with good coverage.
* Design, develop, and maintain QA Automation framework
* Design, develop, and maintain testing DSL
* Work with stakeholders in order to implement automation support for new features
* Maintain and execute automation scripts
* Write automated test scripts
* Collect, analyze, and distribute test results
* Establish automation strategies strategies and best practices
* Hands on experience designing test automation frameworks
* Hands on experience writing and designing behavior-driven test scripts
* Proven experience testing full stack applications (frontend and backend technologies)
* Experience with defect tracking systems such as Jira
* Experience working with financial systems (Clearing or Trading Systems)
* Browser based testing
* Strong understanding of REST API / JSON / XML
* Tools such as Fiddler or Wireshark
* Source control management
* Strong interest in trading and finance
* Self Starter
* Highly motivated
* Highly collaborative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong critical thinking skills
The candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
No Recruiters or agencies.