QA Automation Engineer
New York, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
MIRROR is the worlds first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout–variety, personalization, and community–are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
MIRROR was founded by Harvard grad Brynn Putnam, creator of Refine Method, named New Yorks Smartest Workout. We recently joined the lululemon family, operating as an independent entity, and now have the resources of a public, global company behind us. Were an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. If youre eager to make an impact in a quickly growing business, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
As an Automation Engineer, you will join a growing team and influence the next generation of our automated testing infrastructure, find potential bugs in our platform and assist all teams in producing a reliable and stable product. We are passionate about testing.
An ideal candidate for this role should enjoy working in an innovative, energetic and high growth, technology start-up and have a genuine interest in new technologies and an appreciation for well architected design and programming practices.
You dont need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that’s going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
* Entry to mid-level experience testing in an Agile environment (or development equivalent).
* Strong programming experience.
* Understanding of mobile device hardware.
* Comfortable with command line interface.
* Experience building, using or testing APIs.
* Familiar with Databases and related structure.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Comfortable following requirements as well as breaking from the path and openly exploring.
* A passion for troubleshooting and finding bugs
* Experience using Selenium/Appium for automation.
* Continuous integration experience.
* Experience with performance testing strategies.
* Knowledge of configuration management and/or containerization tools.
* Bachelors in Computer Science.
* Experience with bug tracking software and best practices.
* Experience with startup environments.
* Competitive Compensation
* Competitive Health Coverage
* 401(k) plan
* Self-directed Paid Time Off
* Opportunity for Rapid Growth