QA Automation Engineer
South San Francisco, California
Expiry Date :
Mon, 28 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is the only private company capable of remotely driving vehicles from hundreds of miles away. Our teleoperation safety solution is the missing piece in making autonomous vehicles a reality.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of driving.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the worlds leading carmakers and autonomous vehicle companies. Because we work with companies all around the world, we have the unique opportunity to work with many incredible vehicles.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
If you are determined to take on the worlds most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be responsible for designing, creating and improving scenarios,test environments and automation frameworks for the purpose of testing and validating a teleportation software for remotely driving vehicles. You will help research and define how testing should be conducted on Vehicles/Operator stations and internal tools to make this a reality.
* Develop and maintain test libraries to support Phantoms continuous integration pipeline
* Communicate and execute data-driven test strategies based on engineering + product goals
* Drive the development of test tools/methods and contribute to ongoing development of Phantoms automated test framework
* Manage and maintain ongoing testing initiatives across various projects
* Debug & perform root cause analysis on front-end + back-end components of a distributed system
* Design, configure, and maintain test environments
* Contribute to specification documentation + track quality issues throughout the development cycle
* Ability to generate code coverage reports
* Knowledge of Regression + Integration Testing flows
* Familiarity with Linux,Windows environments
* Understanding of general networking concepts
* Familiarity with software testing best practices (Agile methods)
* Experience testing RESTful APIs and related concepts
* Experience with SQL / Data Visualization tools (Grafana / Mode / Tableau)
* 1-2 years of work experience (preferably in an Agile development environment)
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
* Previous experience with Python, Bash & Test Automation
* Experience writing code in compiled languages (Java,C#,C++ …).
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Employer provided dental + vision (100%) / health insurance (99.9%)
* Catered lunches
* Flexible PTO