QA Automation Lead
Expiry Date :
Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do [
ConsumerTrack is looking for a Lead Software QA Automation Engineer to help augment our team’s output and expertise.
What’s interesting about this role?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a desire to lead and mentor teams while being hands-on in optimizing our functional test suites to make our sites faster and reliable!
How will you make an impact?
* Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
* Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests to certify CMS applications (like WordPress) in the required framework for new and existing functionality.
* Participate in Agile ceremonies, help analyze requirements, develop testing strategies, and look out for ways to improve throughout all phases of product development.
* Monitor all deployment cycles, evaluate test results and ensure that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines.
* Experience working with Cloud services and CI/CD tools like JCircleCI.
* Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services, UAT guidance, and coordinating QA resources internally and externally for the squad.
* Mentor QA squad members and have a leadership mentality when it comes to research and implementation of current and new technologies to help expand our current processes and time-to-market
* Assist in the recruiting process.
What do you bring to us?
* Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience in the field.
* 5-8 years as a Senior QA Engineer leading QAs in a squad and/or 1-3 years in a leadership role managing QAs/SDETs in a team environment.
* 5+ year of automation engineering experience with Selenium WebDriver or Autify.
* 1+ years of experience with any Visual Testing Tool.
* Ability to coordinate with developers and product owners to provide efficient feedback, and to maintain the architecture for the automation suite.
* Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and cross-device, using automated tools.
* Exposure to and experience with an industry-leading cloud-based application
* Possess excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal abilities to work with multiple stakeholders, onsite/offshore teams, and senior leadership
* Show proficient understanding in current testing technologies/tools and how to apply them within an online software development group.
Nice to have skills:
* Possess knowledge about Advertisement/Financial/Digital Marketing domain
* Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of other programming languages
* Performance Testing over cloud environments.
* Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
* Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
* Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
* Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
* Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
* Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
* 401(k) — employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know its important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. Were committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that were living in. We’ve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Heres a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack –
* Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. Were in the digital media space so were mobile and flexible!
* *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
* Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
* To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
* For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
* To care for the local communities that were a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
* And most importantly, weve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.