QA Automation Specialist
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Your friends probably hate that all you can think about is finding errors. . . in fact, youve probably had a date or two end early because you kept going on about how much you wish the world just ran smoother.
* You closely follow advancements of automation and testing.
* You are aggressive and competitive – everything is a competition to you (this probably annoys your friends too).
* Opportunity and barriers excite you. You probably work late, not because you have to, but because you get lost in the project.
* Do you have a track record of proven RESULTS!?
is an online nursing education supplement founded in 2015. In 2017 we launched our elearning subscription platform for nursing students and have seen rapid growth year over year.
We are ridiculously passionate about improving online learning – and see a very bright future! Over the next year, we have aggressive plans to scale beyond our proven market.
WHAT YOULL DO
We are looking for someone to build our QA process from the ground up. You have the opportunity to make a true impact in the engineering team.
* Develop Automated workflows
* Work with Head of Product to stay in line with product offerings
* Work with other team members to develop clean and thorough pipelines
* Develop and maintain regression tests
* Establish new monitoring and smoke tests
* VP of Engineering
* 3+ years of QA
* 3+ years of Automation
* Mobile, Web, and API experience
* In Office work (Remote right now, but will return to work in our Portland office as COVID allows)
* Have developed new QA workflow and processes with a new team before
* Worked in small teams as only tester
* Loves Startups and all the hats you have to wear
* E-learning Experience a bonus
* 100% medical coverage (60% for dependents)
* 10 days paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
* An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of millions of struggling college students
* Flexible working schedule
* Cereal bar, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, & beverages
* Casual and friendly work environment
* Education, professional training and professional license reimbursement
* Audible account access
Salary: $60,000-$85,000 (Contract to hire 3 months)
is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment that celebrates diversity.