QA DELIVERY MANAGER I (CA)
Global Connections to Employment
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
QA DELIVERY MANAGER I
Information Technology Line of Business
Manage a team performing quality assurance activities for a portfolio of software development projects. Provide oversight and guidance to the development of project Software QA Plans and the implementation of procedures that conform to the requirements of the contract. Provide an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization’s process.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field experience. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 10+ years of experience testing web/desktop/embedded platforms, endpoints and software certifications. 3+ years of direct staff management experience. Experience working in different software development frameworks (i.e. waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.).
* Solid experience with software testing principles and testing tools.
* Successfully managed hybrid and distributed teams.
* Working experience with database testing, at least with one of the following: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
* Working knowledge of automation at the API, UI and Integration levels for different platforms.
* Working knowledge of various programming languages: C, C++, C#, .NET, Java and PHP.
* Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation and test case control systems (e.g. JIRA, SVN, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins).
* Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
* Strong customer relations, leadership, time management, and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, critical thinking and teamwork in addressing decisions and resolving issues.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
* U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air.
Interested applicants please visit [ [ and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call .
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED