QA Document Control Administrator
Fort Niagara Beach, New York
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* For each sample tested:
* Ensure the data package is complete
* Scan the full data package including the CofA, raw data, ALS, SSF and client communication/s.
* Archive the entire data package for each sample by placing it in a sequentially labeled folder.
* Provide a copy of the CofA and the Client PO to the Finance Department
* Mail the original raw data to the specified clients
* Develop and maintains good working relationship with clients.
* Review e-mail box for timely response to clients.
* Control electronic records of documents.
* Handle client test methods process
* Archive the CofAs, lab books and log books as needed.
* Issue and prepare logbooks for the QC and Microbiology labs.
* Ensure compliance with the companys Record Retention Policy and requlatory requirements.
* Assure provision for signing out COA folders when removed from archive room.
* Ensure conformance with internal standards, procedures and codes.