Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. This role will be based out of our Denver office.
Our Tech Stack
Our backend uses modern technologies like: Google Cloud Platform, GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Redis, NATS, GRPC & Protobuf.
About the Role
Every member of the VORTO team is laser-focused on innovating on behalf of our customers. This position is highly entrepreneurial in nature, hence it requires candidates who can develop a full picture of the business problem to ship and test end-to-end solutions.You will work with a small, dedicated, cross functional and passionate team of engineers who are driven to revolutionize supply-chains across the globe.
* As a Test Engineer at VORTO you will help develop data infrastructure, test equipment, and automated test scripts. You will vet features using phenomenal business context.
* Solve problems using mechanistic, bottom-up thinking and statistical, top-down approaches
* Develop novel mechanisms by which to automate our testing practices.
* You will have the opportunity to lead our testing organisation and work with the product manager to ensure features are delivered on time while ensuring quality in delivery.
* Develop and execute sophisticated software tests to verify conformance of feature(s) functionality implemented by Engineering against requirements specifications laid out by Product Management.
* Perform quality assurance, acceptance tests to ensure completion and delivery of features released.
* Help build an infrastructure for automated test-cases.
* Work with the QA organization to define best practices and a workflow for testing.
* Enhance Test strategies, Automation & Build infrastructure with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments
* Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed
Here are some qualifications we look for:
* Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering field
* 2-4 years of experience in QA & automation preferably as a test engineer
* Experience in mobile (IOS &Android) testing and automation
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
* Experience in user acceptance & regression testing.
* Ability to project manage
* Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
* Competitive compensation package
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k with matching
* Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
* Company paid parking or transit pass
* Relocation offered when applicable
* Modern office space in downtown Denver
* Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
* Team happy hours
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.