Fall River, Massachusetts
Expiry Date :
Tue, 22 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Role and Responsibilities
The QA Engineer is responsible for assessing software quality using modern best practices in both automation and manual testing. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, can think creatively, and has excellent communication skills.
* Review requirements and acceptance criteria for product issues.
* Design, develop and execute automated and manual tests.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
* Identify and test potential impact areas for regression outside the defined criteria to ensure full coverage.
* Identify, isolate, record and track identified bugs to closure.
* Work with Developers to identify root causes
* Tracking QA metrics like defect densities and open defect counts.
* Staying up to date with new testing tools and strategies.
Required Skills and Expertise
* Stellar communication skills
* Enthusiasm for quality
* Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills
* Proven workexperience in software quality assurance and/or software development
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* IAG industry experience
* Katalon experience
* CI/CD experience
* Experience performance testing
* BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience