QA Tester- Gaming
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
As a QA tester, you will collaborate directly with customers, agents, engineers, developers, and internal teams to troubleshoot issues, document details, and follow process to drive to resolution.
As part of a specialized internal Technical Support Core team, you are the liaison between engineering, the customer, and internal teams to surface the actual issue (from customer description), identify information that is pertinent to the issue, and document it for our developers.
You will be working on a variety of in-game issues (PC and console) within one of our client’s franchises, helping drive them to either a solution for the user or following process to document for publishing, always communicating back to the customer to close the loop. Daily communication with external Support Agents, Internal Support Agents, and the project team is fundamental to be successful in this role as customers expect updates and the team relies on your unique knowledge to continue their work.
As you represent our organization, you effectively communicate questions and suggestions directly to customers, ensuring they know that our company cares about the issues they report.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our can do attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
* 3 or more years’ work experience specifically as a QA Test Associate
* Ability to quantify and sort priorities of issues/bugs and recognize how they translate to the product
* Excellent written communication to explain and work with a player in a clear, concise, and polite manner
* Proven independent problem solving, time management, task tracking and follow through skills
* Strong understanding of software/game development and troubleshooting
* Experience identifying unique builds and updating PC and console OS (Operation Systems).
* Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database as well as Microsoft Office software Outlook, Excel, Word
* Training or education: Bachelors or Associate in Computer Science/Technology, technical training certification, or equivalent work experience
* Familiarity with Xbox consoles
* A passion for gaming, Xbox, and FPS genre
* Program/project management experience
* Microsoft experience
* Support experience
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
* Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
* 401k (3% matching)
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits