QC Laboratory Technician I – 3rd Shift
Eurofins USA Genomic Services
Expiry Date :
Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Works and communicates effectively with QC personnel and members of other departments (Manufacturing, customer support, development, maintenance, and logistics)
* Understands and follows documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g. Work instructions, Checklists, Batch Records, Logs.
* Makes Quality Control decisions according to the companys specifications in a time-sensitive manner after completion of training and demonstration of proficiency.
* Is able to multi-task product analysis while paying close attention to detail
* Keeps equipment and work environment clean and organized, ready for use
* Has the ability to troubleshoot and correct commonly encountered issues with laboratory equipment
* Replenishes necessary inventory items for day-to-day QC operations
* Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with Established Quality System Standards
* Follows all relevant company health, safety and regulatory policies, including handling of hazardous materials and wearing proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
* Completes successfully applicable on-site training programs in a timely manner
* Perform other related duties as assigned