Quality Assurance Analyst
San Diego, California
Expiry Date :
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
WHO WE WANT…
As QA Analyst, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to Quality Assurance System and compliance programs supporting our vendors, manufacturing, and fulfillment centers. You will also be responsible for reviewing material and finished goods COAs, receiving samples for analysis, provide finished product disposition, collate consumer feedback for trend analysis, investigate root cause, provide corrective action follow-ups, including validation of continuous improvement objectives.
* FINISHED PRODUCT RELEASE
* Manages COA, 1st article (QA docs & production doc), micro release schedule, 3PL warehouse receiving, and release exceptions.
* Communicate/manage release with 3PL, manufacturing, and customer service.
* Manage finished product holds and product traceability.
* QSM SUPPORT
* Conduct or facilitate (document review and collection) 2ND party Audits/Inspection of Co man, 3PL warehouse, Vendor/ingredient.
* HACCP review and risk analysis of ingredient vendors.
* Manage and track change controls at co-man, 3PL warehouse and vendors.
* Issue/Manage/track Supplier Corrective Action to co man, 3PL and Vendors.
* Assist in handling the receipt, tracking, and monitoring of customer complaints (NSPE), including related customer correspondence.
* Compile and analyze trend data and issuing reports relating to Cost of Quality metrics, customer complaints, product holds, and production/QC data, and the review thereof.
* Assist with coordinating corrective action meetings and root cause analysis and investigations.
* New/Raw Ingredient specification review and management.
* Support document control for QSM, annual ingredient specification, manage COD, shelf life review.
* Maintains product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and quality systems.Serve as a backup for document control as needed.
* FP SAMPLE ORGANIZATION
* Organize/review/cleanup retention, commercialization, shelf life, and product testing samples.
* Cooler organization by pallet, lot code/best date, donation pallets.
* Pulling samples for team judging and sensory review.
* Manages sensory data against established essential quality attributes.
* Manages shelf life studies and retain processes for finished products.
* PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
* Supports NPD trials and commercialization of the new products or productivity projects.
* Depending on experience, support of Regulatory Review.