Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement Supervisor
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Expiry Date :
Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
WORKING LOCATION: PENNSYLVANIA, BREINIGSVILLE
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
LET’S INSPIRE HEALTHIER LIVES, TOGETHER.
The Quality Assurance & Continous Improvement Supervisor is responsible for quality management systems and continuous improvement projects within the facility. They will offer solutions concerning process improvements process remediation based on data collection and reporting activities. The incumbent will work towards routine and periodic assessment activities to ensure quality management system and other applicable regulatory compliance is maintained. They lead the VAS service team and the quality management system throughout the warehouse. Ensures procedures are followed to prevent against loss or theft. Ensures proper product handling turnaround times inventory accuracy safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the distribution staff.
* Leads and directs the activities of the distribution staff who are responsible for Continuous improvement quality assurance ISO certifications and VAS activities throughout the DC.
* Manage DC facility KPI reporting and including presentations to management teams – daily weekly and monthly.
* Identify training needs and organize training reviews to meet quality standards.
* Responsible for accurate training documentation.
* Act as lead on BV Safety programs. Monitoring risk management activity to minimize opportunities.
* Provide site support and ensure group adherence to ISO 14001 and 13485 – Environmental and Quality management System Standards
* Act as lead in adhering to E&Y – JSOX audit regulations including reporting and on site meetings
* Act as lead in creating documents and working with outside analysis and metrics reports.
* Develop recommendations for improving existing operational policies procedures and processes.
* Assist with the preparation review and revision of company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI) and other relevant quality documentation.
* Performs a variety of supervisory duties to ensure the timely and efficient completion of work.
* Plans and schedules work to meet anticipated work volumes and deadlines.
* Ensures compliance with existing operational policies and procedures.
* Ability to support other leadership roles within the facility acting as back-up for Distribution Supervisors as needed.
* Addresses and resolves disciplinary problems.
* Performs other duties as directed.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a related job with some supervisory responsibility.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and oral/written communication skills are essential.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a multi-task environment.
* Experience in documenting business processes improvements.
* Prior leadership experience working within a quality management system.
* Experience with quality system development implementation and/or revision is preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to provide leadershipand get results through others Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are preferred.
* Continuous improvementmindset always thinking it can be done better.
* Internal and External customer satisfaction driven.
WE REALIZE WORK ISN’T JUST A JOB TO YOU.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout locations in North and South America. For more information, visit .
OLYMPUS…TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Breinigsville ||