Quality Assurance Engineer
La Vista, Nebraska
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Aviture is seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to be part of a cross functional software development team. Aviture provides effective software solutions through an Agile mindset and a high degree of team empowerment. This position provides significant opportunity for collaboration and growth alongside other outstanding engineers spanning a wide variety of backgrounds.
The expectations for a candidate applying for this position are as follows:
* Requires a deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
* Must possess an astute understanding of the Agile manifesto and Scrum development framework.
* Will work with the team to determine product quality and release readiness standards.
* Must have significant experience in the creation and management of automated test suites.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work with various QA/Testing tools and technologies. (JIRA, Azure DevOps, Appium, Azure TestPlans, etc)
* Experience with Web, Web Service/API, and Mobile software applications testing required.
* Expected to research and analyze the product features being tested.
* Expected to actively participate as a team member in the elaboration of user stories, and associated acceptance criteria.
* Expected to review User Interfaces for consistency and functionality.
* Responsible for the creation and execution of test plans with the goal of discovering bugs/quality issues within the software.
* Responsible for recording test progress and results, as well as assist in analyzing the testing metrics to determine systemic issues, trends, categorization of escaped defects, etc..
* Must demonstrate the ability to cross-pollinate and instill a test infected mindset upon the development team.
* Must perform generalized tasks as needed to work as a part of a cohesive team towards achieving Sprint goals.
* Must have knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in software QA.
* Will work to drive innovation and streamline the overall testing process within the team and the company at large.
* Will assist in the creation of company-wide guidance and policy concerning quality assurance.
* Must demonstrate significant initiative, persistence and the ability to work well as part of an empowered delivery team.
* Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical resources.
Aviture Benefits include:
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Matching 401k with 100% vesting in six months
* Incentive and bonus pay
* Generous paid time off
* Personalized Laptop configuration options
* Paid conferences and training
* Research and development time
* Company vacations
* Flex time scheduling
* Family events
* Free lunch Fridays
* Quarterly company events
Learn more about Aviture at [