Quality Assurance Engineering, Sr
Coral Springs, Florida
Expiry Date :
Wed, 07 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
WHAT DOES A GREAT SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER DO?
You will play a meaningful role in defining and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. You will both lead and participate in test planning and quality review sessions. You will oversee the writing of test cases/scripts which may include application, network, system, regression and user acceptance testing. Participates in daily calls as needed for appropriate hand off of testing.
You will perform technical testing activities to include: planning, design, scripting, and execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitors and executes automation/performance test activities for large sized projects. You will work with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required. Research new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items. Post test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
Automate tests for new features using existing automation framework. Assist with the execution of testing for all system components, including functional and integration testing; ensure traceability from requirements to test cases, document test cases and generate reports; generate software quality related metrics.
You will work with multiple programs/systems on projects of moderate complexity. Serve as a project team member and provide technical leadership, mentoring, and training to less experienced individuals.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
* Experienced with testing web applications (.Net) and using MS SQL for test data creation and verification.
* Experienced with test case development and execution tools such as Jira Test Management, or qTest.
* Knowledge of test case automation design and implementation with Tosca.
* Good knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes.
* Experienced with MS Word and Excel. Understanding of advance MS Office features such as document review, compare and change tracking.
* Good understanding of the key processes in the business and the business rules that impact the development and/or implementation of information systems.
* Self-starting and independent comfortable with creating test plans and test scenarios with minimum assistance using application and requirement documentation. Works well with some ambiguity and changing requirements.
* Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting.
* Provide quality and test advocacy.
* Perform planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of testing.
* Work closely with project manager and others to ensure business testing requirements are being met.
* Lead preparation of business scenarios and required test scripts, including identification of needed master and transactional data to execute end-to-end testing.
* Facilitate test meetings and escalating issues/concerns to the project management team as needed.
* Monitor issues and defects for trends and provide metrics to the project management team.
* Responsible for the oversight of requirement traceability throughout all test phases.
* Participate in requirements and design walkthroughs to understand the testing needs and raise questions to clarify as needed.
* Manage risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable. Manage stakeholder relationships with respect to all testing matters.
PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
* Domain knowledge in Asset Leasing platform
* Knowledge of automation tools: TOSCA, Selenium
* Knowledge of Corporate Applications & tools: Jira, SharePoint, Workday
* Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel (Pivot Tables), PowerPoint
WHO WE ARE: The Testing Center of Excellence provides quality assurance services to our Development and Business counterparts. Our coverage includes functional, automation and performance testing activities, as well as tool support and metrics generation. We leverage leading technologies and processes to achieve comprehensive test coverage and release level reporting. Our products range from internal to consumer facing to business-oriented applications. Our clients are federal, state and local government entities.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.