Quality Assurance Inspector – 3rd Shift
Williamsville, New York
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Ashton Potter is currently looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Techncian to join our team!
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring the production process and identifying non-conformances to Ashton Potters quality specifications. Communicates with production operators and management on all quality issues, including documentation, product disposition, process improvement and applicable procedures.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Perform periodic audits of printing to ensure that all products meet customer specification.
* Record and investigate causes of non-conforming product identified during audits. Identify non-conforming product discovered for further rework, disposition or destruction.
* Perform Product Verification Inspection (PVI) audits on shipments to customer specifications.
* Perform and document product testing as required by customers.
* Ability to learn and understand basic product accountability concepts and procedures.
* Ability to complete necessary documentation accurately and legibly, including review and modification to pertinent quality and production procedures.
* Operate electronic inspection system.
* Keep work area clean and organized.
* Perform tasks safely and in accordance with Ashton Potter health & safety, attendance and other company policies and procedures. Inform supervision of unsafe conditions or practices.
* Perform other duties as directed by management.
* Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* High school diploma or GED
* Basic PC Skills
* Self Motivator
* Solid oral and written communications skills
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Must be able to pass color differentiation test.
* Printing knowledge a plus
Great Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Heath Reimbursement Accounts as well as Flexible Spending Accounts.
Generous Paid Time Off (including vacation and personal time)
Extensive Training Program with opportunities for advancement and more income
Career path opportunities
Paid premiums for working 2nd and 3rd shift
Excellent Employee Referral Program
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.