Quality Assurance Inspector
Expiry Date :
Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
VadaTech is a world leader in the design and manufacture of embedded computing solutions. Due to growth, we are seeking experience Quality Assurance Inspectors for the inspection of solder connections on PCB circuit boards for conformance to applicable specifications. Also inspects hardware installation on the boards for shipment. We have roles available for first and second shift.
IPC-A-610 experience with J-STD-001 is required.
* Responsible for the inspection of manufactured products and process setups when applicable using first article pieces, setup pieces, shift samples, etc. according to checklists, blueprints, travelers and standards.
* Responsible for the completion and maintenance of inspection records, logs and forms.
* Responsible for reporting inspection results and substandard conditions on appropriate forms or computer.
* Responsible for identifying product items as accepted or disposition appropriately.
* Responsible for the review of travelers to ensure they are complete and print out labels for PCA and chassis assemblies.
* Assists with the preparation of corrective action requests, and preventive action requests as related to production work to ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and work instructions.
* Responsible for filing travelers when job is complete.
* Perform and maintain 5s in the immediate work area.
* Minimum three (3) years of electronics inspection experience manufacturing test environment.
* Able to use inspection tools i.e. micrometer, microscope, calipers, pin gages.
* Proficient use of PC for data entry and maintaining inspection records.
* Functional knowledge of IPC-A-610, familiarity with J-STD-001 and the following:
1. Printed circuit board inspection to IPC-A-610 1,2,3.
2. Electronic component identification and verification.
* Understanding of ESD procedures.
* Reading and understanding of electronic configuration drawings, schematics, datasheets and written work instructions.
* Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
* Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write and speak English well.
* Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
* Indoors/manufacturing floor
* Sitting and standing for long hours
* Read or write and interpret data
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* Ability to move around the facility, climbing stairs as necessary, bends down and reaches up.
* Frequently communicates with others. must be able to exchange accurate information verbally and in writing.
* Constantly operates a computer and other standard office equipment such as phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Ability to handle and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. alone; ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs. in a two-person lift.
* Read or write and interpret data.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate management’s assignment of essential functions and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
VadaTech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, socio-economic status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran and any other class protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. The company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VET
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k with Company Contribution
Onsite Fitness Center