Quality Assurance Manager
Red Wing Shoe Company
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Manage a team of Quality Assurance Analysts and Quality Assurance Automation Engineers who develop test methods, processes, and plans, manage and execute regression test suites, and evaluate and validate IT initiatives to identify issues in software or services.
* Lead the establishment and enforcement of quality assurance standards which comply with regulatory standards, industry standards and accepted best practices for Business Technology initiatives throughout the product lifecycle.
* Implement and manage methodologies and processes used in collection and analysis of data ensuring software, systems, and product quality including tracking of test results, defect reporting, configuration issues and interoperability flaws. Perform root cause analysis when appropriate to improve quality.
* Identify and implement the use of quality assurance tools and methods which will increase efficiencies.
* Assist with development and enforcement of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies including the management of test and production environment deployments.
* Direct through the analysis of documentation/technical specifications and collaboration with product ownership and third-party vendors the determination of intended system functionality.
* Develop risk-based quality strategies specific to project and technical requirements, translate those strategies into plans, and oversee resource planning and execution to meet project timelines.
* Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by manager.