Quality Assurance Operator
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Job Title: Quality Assurance Operator
Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Code: QUA-016
Reports To: Product Movement Manager
Micross Components ( [ is a leading global provider of distributed and specialty electronic components for military, space, medical, and demanding industrial applications. Operating as a single source for high reliability and state-of-the-are electronics, Micross solutions range from bare die and wafer processing to advanced and custom packaging to component modifications and related interconnect offerings. With ambitious private equity ownership and strong commercial momentum, Micross seeks to further strengthen its operational process capabilities, with the Process Improvement function playing a key role in this evolutions.
* Delivery/ pick up parts to Micross / STS customers
* Receiving (receive packages from courier example: FEDEX, UPS, DHL & etc.).
* Scanner (scan travelers into the ERP2020 and use window 7 computer)
* Filing (putting hard/soft copies of all the travelers and all the necessary documents into the boxes).
PLANT CLEARANCE / INCOMING/OUTGOING QA
– Incoming/Outgoing QA (verifies the Micross / STS traveler vs customers traveler or document)
Ex: Part Number/Device, Lot Number, Date Code, QTY., special instruction and follow customers spec or STS/Micross specs.
– Pack & Label (using Sealer Machine for dry pack & Label using ZEBRA Machine)
– Plant Clearance (Input or enter all the information into the ERP2020 "window 7 computer" and generate a packing slip & ready to ship to the customer).
– Packing Slip (can generate through ERP2020 window 7 computer or manual form packing slip).
-Clean driving record
-Experience in Quality Assurance
Pay commensurate with experience